The assets of the company
As the owner of the company, your passion and hard work lead to great results and your efforts are rewarded. Your business is the centerpiece of your financial existence. Regardless of the company’s activities, size, or level of development, it is in your own best interest to protect it from the risks that threaten its smooth functioning.
Every company has assets such as buildings, establishments, equipment, merchandise, machinery and vehicles. Insuring these assets allows for repairing or even replacing the damaged property in case of any of the following risks:
- Fire, Fire from the forest
- Short circuit
- Vehicle impact, Fall of aircraft
- Smoke damage
- Terrorists acts, Strike-Riots-Turmoil-Civil Commotion
- Malicious Damage, Vandalism
- Flood – Storm – Tempest, Weight of Snow, Frost
- Pipe Breakage and Leakage
- Crystal Breakage
- Debris Removal
- Merchandise Deterioration in refrigerators
The insurance of the company’s assets pertains to owners and tenants of commercial businesses, offices, storages, workshops, laboratories and industrial buildings.