Group health and retirement insurance policies enable the employee to enjoy a number of important benefits. At the same time, however, they also have significant advantages for the employer.
If you are still wondering, as employer, why it is worth investing in a group insurance, here are 8 reasons:
- The investment on the human resources leads to greater efficiency and productivity
- It improves the relationship between management and employees
- It allows for the attraction and retention of professional executives and employees
- Ιt can provide Top Management executives with a broader aspect of benefits as well as compensation
- In case of an employee’s disability or death, the Group Insurance policy provides for his/her compensation or that of the family, therefore the company is free of any obligation
- Flexibility in drafting the policy which can be adjusted to the company’s needs and financial resources
- Differentiates your business from competitors in several cases
- The business has significant tax benefits. Total tax exemption of the employer’s contributions for every employee included in the plan
The well-known saying “people make the companies” is proved every day in every successful company.
Group health and retirement insurance policies are the best proof of the interest you can show towards your employees.
We know how to make your employees feel safe and grateful.
Ask for a free session with a DFAdvisors consultant today to see how you can create a group insurance policy for your business.